Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Struggle

Each day when I sit down at the computer I contemplate what I will share with the world on my blog today. Should I share with them the days details in full description? No, that won't reach 300 words and nobody cares to know what happened in my life on a casual summer day. Should I share with them a childhood memory or tell them a story I have heard? No, I have done that too many times already and people are probably getting bored of those. Maybe I should share with them some of my future goals and aspirations? That is actually not a bad one I'll hold onto that until a rainy day when I literally cannot think of anything. I am a huge sports nuts maybe  I can recall one of my favorite plays that has happened or share my predictions of what the future has in store for some teams. Then I think everyone has their own different opinions of what is going to happen, although mine is right, so why spend the time to write it all out. With limited resources and although we can write about nearly anything it seems, for some reason, that it is hard to come up with something to write about. As of right now I am trying to fill the void until I get to 300 words. That is the goal to make it to 300 words with a strong blog post. However, some are hurried and can get a little sloppy I take some pride in what is being written. Maybe one time I'll share with you my future aspirations, or what happened just recently that impacted my life in such a drastic way. Instead you get to read an article that practically said nothing in 300 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment