Friday, July 11, 2014

Bucket List

Everyone has a bucket list. Secret or written down people all has desires that they want to do before a certain time. Whether it be visit all 7 continents or go skydiving we all want to step out of our comfort zone and do something. As I prepare to live for 2 years for my mission trip I gave some deep thought as to what I wanted to do in the last month before I left. #1 was spend time with friends and most importantly family. #2 have a nice and enjoyable weekend at the lake (which I am currently doing right now). #3 was go on a canoe trip with my family and some friends. #4 was to go off-roading in some ATVs. I always thought that would be super fun to do. #5 was eat my favorite meals at home and restaurants. #6 watch a couple movies so I'm not so far behind when I get back. #7 was to finish out my classes with strong performances and maintain an A. #8 was live to were I don't regret what I did the last month. #9 play in a recreational basketball with my friends. #10 and lastly was to develop my relationships with those around me so after 2 years we can still be friends and be close. I know this 10 things aren't anything big but right now I'm trying to get all of these things done so when the time comes I will be ready to go. I think bucket list at almost a way to make sure you accomplish everything you want to. You always here people talk about bucket list for older people when they are close to the end but in reality bucket lists are for every one and every situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment