Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Food

Leaving for Ecuador in 14 days I will experience a major change in the food I eat. Down in Ecuador some of the things that are popular to eat is rice, beans, and guinea pig. Not necesarilly exotic food but it is not something that I would eat on a regular basis or ever. With pizza, spaghetti, and ice cream in the United States there are many things that I am gonna miss.This last few days are gonna be filled with eating a lot because I will be in a good food drought for some time. So here is a list of the food I am gonna miss and all the food that I want to eat before I leave...
-Cosmic Brownies
-Honey Buns
-Dominos Pizza
-Korean Steak
-All the sushi that I can handle
-Chinese food like sweet and sour or general
-A nice hamburger or hotdog would be pretty good as well.
-Korean steak as well as regular steak
Honestly there is too much food to list. I am not necessarily a picky person when it comes to food but never before have a watch a live guinea pig get cooked and then expect me to eat it. One of my favorite foods is cosmic brownie. I've already told my parents that I am expecting boxes of cosmic brownies to be sent to me. This adventure will hopefully open me up to new things and allow my perspective to open up.

1 comment: