Monday, July 14, 2014

Argument

Book or Movie? People always debate whether they think the movie is better or whether the book was. The book provides a cinematic experience of the book. This is why I enjoy movies more than books. Although, books can be good most if not all movies are entertaining. Plus I can watch a movie in like 2 hours and get out the same thing that I would if I would have spent a couple days reading the book. Now I am not saying that I hate books or never read them because I do read books. I like to read books that I choose not that are assigned to me to read like in school. Having read all the Harry Potter books I find the movie to be just as enjoyable as the books, although quite shorter. I can see the argument on those that say that movies leave out some important parts from the book or change things. If you have never read the book you couldn't tell the difference but if you have read it it can be a major role in how you judge the movie. For example, many things were left out of those Harry Potter books. While some people criticized the director for cutting certain parts others felt the additional scenes and the lack of scenes make the movies more entertaining.  The debate of whether the movie or book is better is one that probably will never be settles and will go on for a long time. In my opinion, I like the movies because I can actual see whats going on and it is entertaining to me but I also enjoy books. I guess if I can spend 2 hours doing something I could do in days it just makes sense to me to chose the 2 hour idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment