Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Disney World

One of the most memorable vacations I have been on was when we went to Disney world when I
was in 2nd grade probably around the age of 7 or 8. For most kids this want to go and they think
that it is one of the coolest places in the world. They see the characters from television and you
get to interact with them and take picture with them. The animated characters brought to life are
just one of the things that you can do at Disney World. There are many rides in the park. One
of my favorite rides was called the Rocking Rollercoaster. The Rocking Rollercoaster was part of
a group of a bunch of rides that we rode because it had a small line but was super fun. This is a
trip I will never forget. People from all over the world were there and from every continent all kind
of people. All the girls, including my little sister, waiting hours in line to get to see the Princess.
This vacation was one that I will never forgot and has an incessant affect on me. This is part of an
always entertaining memory. This sounds lame my favorite thing to do was going to bed at 11.
That sounds really dumb, but as a kid every opportunity you had to stay up late you were out
and ready to go. One of my other memories from this trip was the firework show. As a part of
the Friday night celebration they shot off a bunch of fireworks and we were definitely out past 10. 
All an all this was good trip and a memorable one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment