Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer = Lake

Something that I realized that I left off the list of my favorite things to do was going to the lake. Going to the lake with either friends or family is a favorite past time as well as something I immensely joy to this day. Some of my favorite things to do at the lake include tubing. Although I don't know how to ski and am learning how to wake board it is always fun to tube. However, boating is fun and all but nothing beats jet skiing. It is just you or maybe your friend with you and the open water. You can go as fast as you want and feel the wind in your face. Sometimes it can be dangerous if you are going too fast and you turn quickly it could throw you off. One of my most memorable experiences on a jet ski was just a few summers ago. We were at the lake and I was riding the jet ski. I was probably going a little too fast and made a quick turn and flew myself off. When riding a jet ski you are supposed to have the key wrapped around your wrist so just inn case you fall off the engine will stop. However, I was young and oblivious at the time and didn't put the key around my wrist so when I flew off the jet ski kept going. I was eventually able to catch up to it but I certainly learned my lesson. Being at the lake is such a relaxing experience. Whether you are boating, fishing, jet skiing, or just chilling on the dock there are fun times to be had. I look forward to going to the lake multiple times this summer and making many more memories that I can cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment