Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Future

Each and everyday I am faced with the task of deciding what I will write about on this blog. Sometimes I sit and instantly an idea pops into my head while other times I have to collaborate with my family to find something that I can write about. Although it seems like there is endless possibilities my mind can sometimes go blank when trying to figure out what to write about. Today, after a few minutes of thinking, I have decided to write about what my future plans are. First off, I will be going on a mission trip for 2 years to Ecuador. Once that time comes to a close I will be attending Brigham Young University where I will get a degree in the field that I so choose. It sounds bad that I am graduated from high school and still have no idea as to what I want to be when I grow up. Ideas like doctor, accountant, or maybe even a sports trainer are main options but I still have no clear cut winner. After completing undergraduate I plan on finishes my schooling either at BYU or some other school and get the remaining degrees that I need for my profession. During this time I hope to find a wife and settle down and start a family. It is crazy to think that in just a few years I could have a family of my own. I never thought this day would come but here I am about to stare it in the face. So with just a few parts of my future on paper things could change drastically. That is one of the things I am excited. I see myself going one place when in reality I could go somewhere much different and be even happier. The future is awesome to like at and to plan for but I am just taking it day by day and when the time comes I'll embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment