Monday, July 7, 2014

If I had...

The question is always asked, "if you had a billion dollars what would you buy?" This is one of the most important questions in life that you people rarely ever will get to find out. It is a small percentage of people that make a billion dollars, but if I was given the opportunity this is what I would buy...
-First off a would buy a totally rad mansion on the coast overlooking the ocean. I would personalize to fit my every need. It would have an indoor basketball court.
-Then I would have an extensive car collection. Most likely including a couple Mercedes, a white jeep wrangler, a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, and if I am feeling really awesome I'd get them all personalized.
-Next, I would buy a summer house in Paris and Australia. If I had summer houses that means I would need a private jet. Private jet would allow me to go anywhere I want at anytime.
-Since I love sports I would buy season passes to the patriots and whatever team Lebron played for. The basketball tickets would be courtside and the patriots would be 50 yard line a couple rows up.

The list could go on and on. I would probably put half in a back account just for fun. Oh another thing I just remembered that I would buy would be a lake house, a boat, and a couple of wave runners. Also, I would have a personal butler and become an awesome superhero. All my life goals would be accomplished and I could live the rest of my life just relaxing and enjoying life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment