Monday, June 30, 2014

What I like to do...

During the summer time there are many hours to do things. That is one of the many reasons people enjoy summer. Some of the things I like to do to pass the time is...

Go swimming with my friends and family
Go to the movies to catch some of the latest releases.
Play sports
Every once and a while it is nice to rewind and relax. I like to do this by watching netflix and getting caught up on the TV series I enjoy. Also, I enjoy watching a late night movie whether its a rewatch or a new one.
It is always fun to catch a Springfield Cardinals game. You just have to make sure it is not to hot outside because then it can get uncomfortable.
The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays so shooting fireworks or just watching firework shows is always fun.
Having taken piano lessons for 8 years I occasionally will learn a new song on the piano so i don't lose my talent.
Reading a good book is also a good way to pass the time.
All those things are fun and all by my favorite thing to do is anything spent with my friends and family. Even if we are just sitting on the back deck and talking it is a good time. With my friends we can always joke and have a good time. Most of the time we are just at each other houses playing video games and although it is nothing big it still is fun. Summer is my favorite time of the year. It sounds cliche but the whole day is spent just hanging out. This being my last summer before I start my quote unquote real life has to be a good one. So far is has been average but I guess that is a little my fault. These next 30 days should be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment