Saturday, June 21, 2014

I believe...

I believe in that sports are awesome.
I believe in family time.
I believe a little relaxation is good for everyone.
I believe that we will win.
I believe that friends are needed.
I believe that I have fantastic parents and siblings.
I believe that God is real.
I believe in love.
I believe that football is the best sport.
I believe that every summer should include trips to the lake that make memories.
I believe that I can excel in my school work.
I believe that money doesn't buy happiness and is only a temporary fix for problems.
I believe in second chances.
I believe that everyone makes mistakes.
I believe in Heaven.
I believe that Honey Bunches of Oats is the best cereal ever.
I believe that stress can be both a good and bad thing.
I believe sports are a way of life.
I believe no one ever should be bullied.
I believe that your true friends will always be by your side.
I believe that success takes hard work.
I believe in freedom.
I believe in loyalty.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe that we all are different people and shouldn't criticize others.
I believe the Patriots are the best in the NFL.
I believe that Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan.
I believe that nothing ever comes free in life only through work.
I believe that you need to make the most of this life that we are given.



Word Count: 248

1 comment:

  1. Justin! I really liked your "I believe" comment on true friends. I completely agree with you one hundred percent. You know you have true friends when they are standing by your side through thick and thin. Whether it is bailing you out of jail or standing next to you in jail.. that is true friendship! True friends do not give up on you when times get hard, or if you mess up and make a mistake. Friends are there to give you advice on the way and lend a helping hand. They definitely play a role in shaping us into who we are as people! Your friends actually can say a lot about you as a person! Sometimes I think we forget what true friendship really means at times. Good "I believe" post!

    ReplyDelete