Saturday, June 28, 2014

Superpower

Growing up every kid wishes they have superheroes. Whether it is to be invisible, to be able to fly, or even shoot laser beams out of their eyes.  If I could have any superpower, with no limitations, I would want the power to be able to go back in time. Everyone has those instances where we wish we could change something that we said or did. In my case, there are many times were I wish I could go back and undo or change what I did. One of the first things I would do is go back in time and have my parents hold me back a year before starting kindergarten. I know this sounds crazy but it all makes sense to me. I am the age of a soon to be senior so it would be too crazy. Plus with another year of high school under my belt I would have been 6’4 my sophomore year so my skills in all sports would be developed. Another year for football and basketball would be a dream come true for me.  Also, a have some really good friends who are a grade below me so I would get another year to spend time with them as well. With this superpower I would never be stressed out or worry because if I did something wrong I could just go back and change it till I get the outcome I desire. I could never fail a test or say something dumb in front of a bunch of people. I’m not saying that being invisible or being able to fly wouldn’t be awesome because it would be. However, just imagine making your life played along to the script you desire. That idea sounds pretty great to me. Sometimes something so perfect can have its flaws, but even after saying that I’ll still take my chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment