Friday, June 27, 2014

Family

My family has always been there for me and helped shape the person that I am today. My dad, who grew up on the East coast, played soccer, baseball, and ran track in high school. He also was a member of Cabinet, which is like student council. My mom, who grew up on the West coast, played many sports as well. She played soccer and volleyball. Growing up across the country they didn’t met until the both were attending Brigham Young University. Because they met I am now here and also my 4 siblings. I have an older brother name Brady. He ran cross country in high school and is now in Norway on a church mission, after attending Brigham Young University for a year. I also have 3 younger siblings. Carter is the next oldest. He too runs cross country and avidly plays computer games in his free time. Kennedy, who is the only girl, loves to act and put on small performances. The youngest in the family is Ryker. He plays soccer and basketball and loves to hang out with friends. My parents have played a major role in all of our lives. As you can tell sports is a huge part in most of our lives and that is all credit to my parents. I play football and basketball and during high school was part of cabinet. My parents example shaped how I lived and live my life. Sports have been and will continue to be a whole part of my life and the lives of my siblings. It is pretty crazy to think that people from across the country got the opportunity to meet each other and the outcome was pretty awesome. I am so grateful for my parents and their encouragement and everything they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment